Hydro Power | Coal Power Stations | Gas Power Stations | Co-Generation | Waste-to-Energy
The Alloy Bearings team provides bearing remetalling services to power stations throughout New Zealand and Australia. The team is recognized as the market leader
s in whitemetal (babbitt) plain bearing technology.
Solutions provided for the Power Generation industry include:
Contact us to discover how we can provide a solution for your power generator
- Bearing refurbishment, manufacture or supply for most power stations in New Zealand and Australia.
- Preferred supplier contract for bearing services at two major Australian power stations since 2005, and many others since then.
- Bearing refurbishment, manufacture or supply for feed pumps, CW pumps, coal pulverisers, ball mill trunnions, and ventilation fans.
- Gas turbine bearing performance analysis and retrofit, transmission bearing refurbishment for a Northern Territory power station.
- Bearing refurbishment or manufacture for co-generation plant high speed turbines and transmissions.